December is a very busy month for us here at Cardigan School. The students and staff have a lot of activities going on. Here is a list of dates to remember:
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017: The “best seat in the house” money and any unsold tickets are due back to the school.
- Thursday, December 14, 2017: Cardigan School Annual Christmas Concert. 6:30PM. A donation box will be at the door and there will be fudge available for sale after the concert. ** Reminder parents are asked to please donate fudge for sale. We ask that each bag have 4 pieces and to be dropped of at the Christmas Concert. All money received will be going to the music department.
- Parents are asked to have students at the school by 6:10PM and they are to go directly to their homerooms to prepare for the concert.
- Friday, December 15, 2017: Each class is decorating gingerbread cookies. Cookies and supplies will be supplied by the school.
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017: We are going on a field trip to the Murphy’s Centre to go bowling in the morning and the afternoon we are going to Perrin’s Marina Villa to sing carols.
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017: We will be having a turkey dinner for staff and students. We would appreciate any cash donations to help go towards buying the supplies to feed 120 staff and students. Thank you in advance for your support
- Friday, December 22, 2017: Last day of School for 2017!!