RECIPES IN A JAR FUNDRAISER
- Grade 9 sales go toward individual cost of grade 9 trip
- Grade 7 & 8 sales go toward their end of the year trip
- School goal is 2000 jars sold and 2000 meal donations! With over 550 students, that is only 4 jars each!
- Students received an ORDER FORM, BROCHURE, and an ONLINE SITE (with instructions) for purchasing jars.
* Please see instructions at bottom to ensure YOUR COBRA gets the credit for online sales.
- The company believes in the “Every jar sold = 1 free meal donation to the community” as a great motivator.
- To the TOP SELLER – GIFT card (local restaurant)
- To the TOP classrooms at each grade level – a pizza party
- Our online store is now ready! birchwoodschool.recipesinajar.ca
f you promote the online store, please make sure they enter it as follows:
- Participant Name: 7A Krystal
- Participant Last Name: Mayne
- The Homeroom 7A MUST be listed so the reports at the end of the campaign merge easily with no errors.
- This is not just a school fundraiser, but it is also a community engagement initiative!
Social Media Updates:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TargettoursPEI
- Twitter – twitter.com/Targettours