The Birchwood Intermediate School Code of Conduct was developed by students, parents, and teachers in April 2003.
- I will respect myself, and other people’s rights, personal space and feelings.
- I will respect school, student and community property.
- I will come to school prepared to take advantage of my opportunity to learn by respecting the teachers, fellow students, and the learning process.
- I will do my best to create a drug free, safe and positive environment.
- If I choose not to follow the code, I will accept the consequences of my actions.