Outdoor adventure club:
- There will be a quick meeting today at 11:55 in Mr. Dohoo’s room. New members are always welcome.
- Grade 9 Brass will meet tomorrow morning at 7:45am for rehearsal.
- Grace 7 woodwinds will meet tomorrow at lunch.
- Cobra Can Challenge-Get busy Cobra’s for a chance to win some great prizes!
- Birchwood’s 2020/21 yearbook is now for sale. Click the link below
- Yearbooks are $30. Personalization is $5 extra.
- Please forward any questions regarding yearbooks to Ron Vaive at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Almost all athletes still owe their $20 athletic fee email@example.com Deadline is Wed, May 19th. The following still owe their forms. You MUST have forms in before your game:
- Baseball – Jaxsen, Jared, Jacob
- Softball – Chloe, Ella, Natalie, Ava, Rowan, Sophia, Maya, Paige
- AAG Flag – Rayann, Ryan, Melia, Molly
- AG Flag – Carissa
- AAB Flag – Dillon, Ethan
- AB Flag – Hamza
- Flag Football:
- AG Practice today 2:55 – 4:15
- AB 2 games today at Longworth (Orlebar). 5pm and 7pm
- Girls softball:
- Game tomorrow at Spring Lane
- Boys Baseball:
- Game tomorrow at MacRae Drive.