Parent Teacher Interviews:
- Below is a link with information on our upcoming Parent-Teacher Interviews. Sign-up goes live today at 12 noon.
- Birchwood Intermediate Parent-Teacher Interview Information
- Cohort door entrances video for interviews
- Grade 8 brass meet tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 brass meet tomorrow at lunch for rehearsal.
Outdoor adventure club:
- The OAC will meet today in Mr. Dohoo’s room at 11:55 to discuss the downhill skiing outing. New members are always welcome.
- Birchwood’s 2020/21 yearbook is now for sale. Click the link below
- Yearbooks are $30. Personalization is $5 extra.
- Please forward any questions regarding yearbooks to Ron Vaive at email@example.com
Pink Shirt Day:
- Pink Shirt day today.
- It’s playoffs! Please keep a close eye on the Instagram page as well as listen to announcements for updates. All games are subject to results of other games so we will provide information as soon as possible.
- Schedule: http://peisaa.pe.ca/master_sched_league.php?lang=1
- Wed, Feb. 24
- AB – meeting at break. Game in Souris at 4:30pm.
- 3:30 AG host Grace Christian. Come to the gym immediately at the bell to set up and warm up.
- AAB Practice 5:15-6:45. Mo & Ziyad, please come to the gym at break
- AAG Practice 6-7:30
- Thurs, Feb 25:
- 4:30 AAB host Stonepark
- AAG travel to Stonepark – time to be confirmed
- A teams – TBA
- Fri, Feb 26
- Wed, Feb. 24
Girls Spring Volleyball:
- All Grade 7 & 8 girls who are interested in playing in a 6 week league this spring, please see Ms. Morrison for more information or go to www.volleyballpei.com Cost is $70/player
Riddle of the day:
- It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it?