Please see important information related to grade ten registration.
- On Thursday, February 25th, staff from Charlottetown Rural and Colonel Gray High Schools will provide information to our grade 9 students about grade ten registration.
- Between February 25th and March 3rd, students should consult with school staff and their family to select their courses.
- All grade 9 students have activated their Myblueprint accounts which they will use to submit their course selections electronically. You may use this website to explore their options at any time. Please look these over with your child prior to March 3rd.
- Between the dates of March 3 and March, 8 students will register for their courses online using software called My Blueprint. This time also coincides with parent-teacher interviews.
- Students will complete their online registration at school with their homeroom teacher and once the courses have been selected, we will send a hard copy of their courses home for parents to sign and return to their homeroom teacher.
- Charlottetown Rural has provided the following resource.
- Please do not hesitate to contact Rob MacAdam email@example.com, Ms. Forbes firstname.lastname@example.org, or your child’s homeroom teacher if you have any questions