- Monday, Jan. 25
- Tuesday, Jan 26
- If Necessary, Wednesday, Jan 27
- Birchwood’s 2020/21 yearbook is now for sale. Click the link below
- Yearbooks are $30. Personalization is $5 extra.
- Please forward any questions regarding yearbooks to Ron Vaive at email@example.com
- All grade 7 brass players will be meeting tomorrow at lunch for rehearsal.
Duke of Ed:
- If you haven’t entered your online activities please see Ms. Dunn.
- Cobras and sports teams: link to order hoodies and t-shirts
Lost & Found:
- Please check the table outside the gym. Found in the gym last week – silver bracelet and black sneakers. AA Boys basketball shirt was left here after Friday’s game. Go to the gym to claim.
- Basketball athletic fee $20 firstname.lastname@example.org or cash to Ms. Morrison. Money is now overdue!
- A Boys – 9 owing
- A Girls – 2 owing
- AA Boys – 8 owing
- AA Girls – 4 owning
- Schedule is online http://peisaa.pe.ca/master_sched_league.php?lang=1
- Congrats to our AA teams who defeated Stonepark last evening. Both teams won by a margin of 30 points! Way to go, Cobras! Congrats to Rebekeah McGeoghegan who opened the scoring a few seconds into the game with a 3 pointer!
- Kambi, Mo & Akari – please see Ms. Morrison at break
- 2:55 AG
- 4:30 AAB
- 6:05 AAG
- Thursday – game day!
- Early morning basketball 7:00 am – 8:15 am
- 2:55 AAG
- AG @ EWS 4pm
- AB @ EWS 6pm
- AAB @ SP 6pm
- 2:55 AAB
- Hockey Academy today for grade 8’s. Please dismiss at 1:40