- The catalog is also available online by visiting
- To place your order, visit www.maritimefundraising.ca/shop. Select Birchwood Intermediate and place your order.
- Orders are due by October 29th.
- Prizes for top three sellers.
- There are still student fees outstanding
- $30 per student or $40 per family
- Please pay in office or e-transfer to email@example.com
- If e-transferring, please note your students full name, student fee payment.
- Fall sports teams – please pay your athletic fee! $20 firstname.lastname@example.org
- If e-transferring, please note your students full name, sport you are paying for.
- Congratulations to the girls on their win last night. Petra had both goals for the Cobras. The girls have secured 1st place in their division, and will play in the semi final game next Thursday at UPEI at 2:45. Great job girls!! Practice Monday at UPEI.
- Volleyball club today 3-4 (open to all non AA team players).
- AAG had a tough game against QC last eve at home. Practice Monday 4:35.
- AAB swept Stonepark in 3 straight sets. Practice Monday 3:00
- AG swept Grace Christian in 3 straight sets. Practice Monday 3:00
- AA Girls Soccer:
- Practice Monday, playoff game Tuesday – 4:30 @ East Wiltshire (Cornwall Turf). Please note: no parents are permitted inside the fence and must watch the game from outside the playing area. All coaches and players must wait for the EWS Athletic Director to arrive and sanitize upon entering.
- AA Boys Soccer:
- Practice Monday, playoff game Tuesday.
Songwriting Club w/Mr.MacKay:
- Will take place at lunchtime starting this week in Mr. MacKay’s room (156) on Day 3 & Day 6.
- Any student who was in Hockey Academy last year could you please return your jersey to Mr. Brioux or Mr. James ASAP.