- Yearbook meeting today in Mr. Vaive’s room.
- Grade 9 band students will meet for rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Welcome to Tom Hilton, the Education Officer with the PEI Human Rights Commission, who is at Birchwood to present to all of Ms. Squire’s LA classes about the PEI Human Rights Act. Welcome Tom and enjoy your day.
Noon Time Computer:
- Computers are in room 304 at lunch today
- Dancehall with Ms Edison in room 304 at LUNCH Tuesday for those who would like to try and have not been able to attend after school, and will also be AFTER SCHOOL on Wednesday
- 3pm today
- Congrats to Lucas Macdonald who won a silver medal at the Eastern Canadians on Saturday at UNB.
- Today at lunchtime in Mr. MacKay’s room. New members always welcome.
- Anyone interested in participating in this year’s Heritage Fair should see Mrs. Breedon in room 313 at break today.
- This week is Literacy week. So everyone should set a goal to read for at least 10 minutes a day.
- The Library will be closed at break today.
- Mrs.Fortier’s 8b/h LA class periods 5 & 6 will be held in Mme.Walsh’s room today.