Birchwood Grade 9 Trip Update

Update

Because of the most recent forecast for PEI, we have made the decision to stay in Moncton for the night. We have a hotel booked and are looking at options for supper and an evening activity. There will be an additional charge. If you have insurance it will be covered. We will update again soon.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email