- Dec. 9-13, classroom door decorating.
- Dec. 12 – Cafeteria Turkey dinner.
- Dec. 12 – Band Concert – 7:00. Students must arrive 6:30.
- Dec. 13 – Cafeteria Turkey dinner. See below.
- Dec. 13 – Food bank collection
- Dec. 13 – Cookie Dough delivery
- Dec. 16-20 Spirit week:
- Monday – Pajama Day
- Tuesday – Christmas Colors
- Wednesday – Ugly Sweater day
- Thursday – Cobra Spirit day
- Friday – Skate/hockey game, movie, art battle, Dodge ball finals, Sock hop, pep rally.
- The cafeteria will be cooking a turkey dinner for staff and students on Thursday Dec. 12th with a storm date of Friday Dec. 13th.
- Tickets must be purchased ahead of time and it will be a cash only sale.
- Your turkey dinner ticket MUST BE PURCHASED BY 12 NOON DECEMBER 10TH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This is a delicious meal which includes dessert. Don’t miss out!
- All grade 8 band students please go to the band room right after announcements for rehearsal.
- All grade 9 band students will be rehearsing third period (11am) in the band room.
- Grade 7 band will be rehearsing at lunch.
- Cookie dough and savings cards will be available for pick up on Friday from 2-5pm.
- Grade 8 band has early morning rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Today at 3pm.
- GRADE 8 DODGEBALL SEMIFINALS today !!!
- King Dodgers v. Stars
- Bulldogs and Green Cobras