- Dec. 9 – DELF, Grade 9 French proficiency testing
- Dec. 12 – Cafeteria Turkey dinner.
- Dec. 9-13, classroom door decorating.
- Dec. 11 – Cookie Dough delivery
- Dec. 12 – Band Concert – 7:00. Students must arrive 6:30.
- Dec. 13 – Cafeteria Turkey dinner. See below.
- Dec. 13 – Food bank collection
- Dec. 16-20 Spirit week:
- Monday – Pajama Day
- Tuesday – Christmas Colors
- Wednesday – Ugly Sweater day
- Thursday – Cobra Spirit day
- Friday – Skate/hockey game, movie, art battle, Dodge ball finals, Sock hop, pep rally.
- French Fries vs. Teletubbies
- Bulldogs vs. Green Cobras
- Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- All band students should have their instruments and music in school for the week.
- We will be having extra rehearsals to prepare for the concert on Thursday evening.
- The rehearsal schedule for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be posted in the band room and emailed to teachers today.
- Please hand in jersey’s to Mr. Brioux ASAP if you have not yet done so.
- The cafeteria will be cooking a turkey dinner for staff and students on Thursday Dec. 12th with a storm date of Friday Dec. 13th.
- Tickets must be purchased ahead of time and it will be a cash only sale.
- Your turkey dinner ticket MUST BE PURCHASED BY 12 NOON DECEMBER 10TH … NO EXCEPTIONS. This is a delicious meal which includes dessert. Don’t miss out!