- School picture retakes are tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 4.
- The outdoor adventure club will meet at 12:15 in Mr. Dohoo’s room to discuss this week’s outing. New members are always welcome.
- Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Reminder to all band students to be selling cookie dough and coupon cards. Our fundraiser wraps up next week.
- Schedule: http://peisaa.pe.ca/master_sched_league.php?lang=1
- Reminder to pay overdue $20 athletic fee in person or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any students playing basketball must have there fall sports fee paid before basketball starts.
- Meeting in the gym today for ALL A & AA soccer players at break.
- Tomorrow from 3-4 will be a fun co-ed game!
- What an awesome turn out this morning!
- Tuesday: 3 – 4:45 (girls) & 4:45 – 6:30 (boys)
- Wednesday: 3 – 4:45 (boys) & 4:45 – 6:30 (girls)
- Practices will run Mon and Wed for Oct and Nov. All are welcome. We will add Thursday practices in Dec.
- Boys fought hard against Summerside this weekend in the bronze medal match but came up short placing 4th overall. The boys improved tremendously throughout the season and should be proud of what they accomplished. Great season boys!