- School picture retakes will be on Monday, Nov. 4.
- There will be an extremely important outdoor adventure club meeting today at noon in Mr. Dohoo’s room. All members interested in this week’s outing must attend.
- Grade 7 band tomorrow at lunch. Band shirt money due for grade 7 and 8.
- Today after school.
- Athletic fee is overdue. Please pay your $20 asap. firstname.lastname@example.org Fees must be paid in full before basketball season starts.
- AA Girls – host Stonepark today in a playoff match. It’s a very important game! Go Cobras!
- AA Boys – 5:30pm against ME Callaghan @ ME Callaghan. To be dismissed at 2:30pm.
- Please note: Volleyball players owe their tournament fee ($15 for AA, $10 for A). Pay your coach or Ms. Morrison in PE Office.
- Good luck to the Boys A Soccer team as they head to Montague for their semi-final game. A true underdog story in the making! Please confirm rides at the morning break with Mr. Chaisson. Teachers please excuse players from class at 2:30 to meet by the gym and leave for Montague. Go Cobras!
- A Girls travel to Rustico to face off against Gulf Shore in the 2nd game of a 2 game, total goal series. Game time is 3:30pm. The winning team advances to provincials. CO COBRAS! Please excuse the girls at at 2pm to get ready to leave.
- AA Girls soccer – Kirsten & Akari, please return your jersey to Ms. Morrsion after announcements.
Girls Field hockey:
- Good luck to the girls as they play in the Gold medal game at 4:45 in Cornwall. All girls please meet in Mme. Walsh’s room at 3:00 to organize drives for 3:40.
- Yesterday was a great first practice! Several of you have talked to Ms. Morrison about joining – see you on Wed 3 – 4:30.
- Gr. 8/9 – Hockey Academy goes to Synergy Fitness today. Please Dismiss students at 1:45.