Grade 9 Trip:
- First payment of $350 is due tomorrow. You can pay in the office by cash or cheque, or email money transfer to email@example.com.
- If purchasing trip insurance please add $72.
Outdoor adventure club:
- Members of the outdoor adventure club coing disc golfing after school are asked to meet in the cafeteria no later than 3:10 to arrange transportation. Don’t forget your permission slip!
All PEISAA schedules and results are posted online at http://peisaa.pe.ca/
Direct link to schedule: http://peisaa.pe.ca/master_sched_league.php?lang=1
Athletic team fee is due ($20 / person). Please pay in person or via e-transfer to:
- Shout out to the Intermediate boys team on their Silver medal yesterday. Team members include Connor MacFayden, Sam Murnaghan and Jack Hooley. In individual play, Connor won Bronze! Ashlyn Gamester placed 4th in Intermediate Girls.
- Game day! Girls AA team plays Queen Charlotte today at Queen Charlotte at 4:00. Please meet at the gym doors at 3:00.
- Game day! Boys AA team plays Queen Charlotte today at Queen Charlotte at 5:30.
- Good luck to the A girls and A boys soccer teams travelling to Souris today by bus. Be ready to leave by 3:30 and make sure you arrange pick up at Birchwood for 7pm!
- AA Girls practice today
- All AA players should see Ms. Morrison today to get a team notice.
Girls field hockey:
- Double header in Summerside 3:30 and 4:45. Please excuse girls at 2:00.
There will be no Youth Empowerment program after school today. It will resume next Thursday for any student who would like to attend.