- Oct. 2/3. Picture days. Grade 9 goes on Oct. 2.
2D Designer’s BootCamp Program:
- Don’t forget, see Mrs. Squires if interested.
- Could Liah Mah, Ashlyn Gamester, Charlie Lynch, Connor MacFadyen, James O’Dell, Sam Murnaghan and Jack Hooley please meet in cafeteria right after announcements
All PEISAA schedules and results are posted online at http://peisaa.pe.ca/
Direct link to schedule: http://peisaa.pe.ca/master_sched_league.php?lang=1
Can Ryder MacKinnon, Eliot Proud, Neely Johnston, Isabelle McGeoghegan and Rayann Ferguson please see Ms. Morrison asap after announcements.
- Athletic team fee is due ($20 / person). Please pay in person or via e-transfer to:email@example.com
- Reminder today is our first day to tally our jars sold!! We have two weeks to hit our goal of 2000 jars for 2000 meals to local charities. Homeroom teachers please record sales to date and send to Mme. Walsh. Don’t forget you can buy online at birchwoodschool.recipesinajar.ca
- Girls AA team hosts Stonepark today at 4:00
- Boys AA team hosts East Wiltshire today at 5:30
- A Boys host Gulf Shore at 4:15
- AA Boys host QC at 4:00pm
- A Girls travel to Gulf Shore 4:15. If you know who you will be traveling with, please see Mrs. Bernard at break on the grade 7 floor.
- AA girls host SIS at 5:30
- Thursday’s AA Girls game in Hernwood is postponed. Make up date TBA.
- A Boys and Girls Soccer are traveling by bus to and from Souris on Thursday, departing the school at approximately 3:30. All players are to be picked up at Birchwood after the game (approximately 7pm). Players will notify their parents will leaving Souris.
Girls field hockey:
- Game at 3:30 in Cornwall. Please dismiss girls at 2:40 to meet drives for 2:50.
- Good luck to all participants running in the zone meet today. Please dismiss students at 9:30
EARLY MORNING BASKETBALL:
- Early morning basketball starts tomorrow Wednesday Sept. 25th! All welcome!
- Remember to check the Google Classroom!!!
- Grade 7 band tomorrow at lunch.