- Sept.25 – Home & School meeting 6:30 at Birchwood
- Sept 26 – Terry Fox Run will be held in the afternoon. Details below:
- Fry truck and freezies 2.00$. Students must pre-order and HR teachers will record who has paid.
- Pledges were sent home Yesterday, Thursday Sept 19 and need to be returned by Wed Sept 25. There will be top three prizes for students.
- Sept. 27 – No Classes / School Goals PD Day
- Sept. 30. Orange Shirt day is . For more info click here
- Oct. 2/3. Picture days.
- There will be a very IMPORTANT meeting today for all 7,8,9, students at 2:30 in the cafeteria.
- Golf meeting in Mr. James’ room at break
2D Designer’s BootCamp Program:
- Students who are interested in participating in GameForce: Designer’s BootCamp, 2D Video Game Development program, please sign up in Ms. Squire’s room, 221. It will run for five consecutive days for a period of two hours per day immediately following school. This is to determine interest. The start date will be announced at a later time.
- All library monitors please go to the library at break for a short meeting!
- Boys Volleyball – The boys kicked off the season with a big WIN vs Queen Charlotte 3-2
- A Boys Soccer result: