- Sept.25 – Home & School meeting 6:30 at Birchwood
- Sept 26 – Terry Fox Run will be held in the afternoon. Details below:
- Fry truck and freezies 2.00$. Students must pre-order and HR teachers will record who has paid.
- Pledges were sent home Yesterday, Thursday Sept 19 and need to be returned by Wed Sept 25. There will be top three prizes for students.
- Sept. 27 – No Classes / School Goals PD Day
- Sept. 30. Orange Shirt day. For more info click here
- Oct. 2/3. Picture days.
Outdoor Adventure Club:
- Members of the outdoor adventure club that are coming apple picking after school are to meet in the cafeteria after school no later than 3:10.
- Terry Fox Run will take place this Thursday afternoon. Pledges are due today and pass all money into your HR teacher.
- HR teacher will record individual pledge money and then money to the office.
- Remember to bring in $3.00 to your homeroom teacher. $2 goes towards some fries and freezies, after the run, and $1 goes toward the Terry Fox Foundation.Please preorder with your homeroom teacher.
- Tomorrow will be a full out COBRA SPIRIT DAY!! So wear your Cobra Gear or wear some Cobra Colours!!!
Duke of Edinburgh:
- Meeting today in the Art room at 12:10 for all those going on the bike ride. Bring your lunch.
Orange Shirt day:
- This coming Monday, September 30th. This is an important event, as we are showing respect to those individuals who were mistreated at Residential Schools. Please wear orange!!!
2D Designer’s BootCamp Program:
- Students who are interested in participating in GameForce: Designer’s BootCamp, 2D Video Game Development program, please sign up in Ms. Squire’s room, 221. It will run for five consecutive days for a period of two hours per day immediately following school. This is to determine interest. The start date will be announced at a later time.
- Hockey Academy begins today for grade 8/9 students. Please dismiss students at 1:30 to walt to Eastlink Center.
- Girls Volleyball –
- Boys Volleyball – Practice after school from 3:00 – 4:30
- Girls Soccer – A girls practice today from 3:15-4:30
Girls field hockey:
- Practice 3:00-4:30
Gender & Sexuality Alliance Meeting
- Reminder that the first Gender & Sexuality Alliance meeting is today after school from 3-3:45pm.
- Grade 7 band students meet at lunch today. Thank you to teachers for allowing these students to be dismissed at 11:45 for lunch. Grade 7 band rehearsal begins at 12 noon.
- Grade 8 band will be rehearsing at 7:45am on Thursday mornings. These rehearsals will begin tomorrow morning.