Grad Semi tickets:
- Tickets will be on sale tomorrow at lunch in front of main office.
- Jazz band meets at lunch today for rehearsal.
- All band students in grade 7 and 8 please ensure you have your music and instrument in school tomorrow.
- All grade 7 band students will meet TOMORROW morning right after announcements during 1st Block for rehearsal in the band room.
- All grade 8 band students will meet right after lunch for rehearsal TOMORROW.
- Grade 7/8 concert is Wednesday evening at 7 PM in the gym. Students must be in concert dress in the band room by 6:30.
- Grade 9 Jazz band and rock band concert is Thursday evening at 7:30 in the cafeteria. Students must be in concert dress in the band room by 7:00.
- Band camp forms are still available from Mr. Langille.
Duke of Edinburgh:
- Students involved, your money is due by June 15. Please pay in office.
- AA boys play in Cornwall today for playoffs please allow the players to leave class at 2:50 to catch their cabs for 3. Also well done in practice yesterday boys!
- AA Girls will practice today after school
- Any grade 7 and 8 students who would like to participate in Hockey Academy next year please see Mr. Brioux for a registration sheet.
- Yesterday against Stonepark, the girls came out on the wrong end of a 3-1 score in what was a tightly contested game. However, the girls still have a shot to finish in First. They turn around to host Stonepark this afternoon in the friendly confines of Spring Lane Diamond . First pitch is at 4:30… Good Luck Girls!!
Track & Field results! Here are all of the results from the COBRAS!
- Avery Neale – 2nd 80m, Sadie Lund – 4th 80m and 150m, Brooke Walsh – 4th long jump, Taysha Kirkham – 3rd discus, 7th shot put, Alina Crockett – 11th long jump, 4x100m bantam girls relay -Brooke Walsh, Alina Crockett, Sadie Lund and Avery Neale – 1st, Gabe Ing – 2nd 80m, 1st 150m, Will Landry – 4th 800m, 2nd 1200m, Callum Deveaux – 4th triple jump, Landon MacDonald – 4th 100m, James Wang – 8th 1200m, Laughlin MacEachern – 3rd 300m, Aidan Arsenault – 3rd shot put, John Barrett – 4th javelin, 4 x 100m relay – Landon MacDonald, Brandon Loppie, Henry Pitre, John Barrett – 2nd
- Landon, Sadie and Alina – please return your jerseys
$10 Athletic fees outstanding:
- AA Girls football – 1, AA Boys football – 6, A Girls football – 2, A Boys football – 4, Girls softball – 10
- Last day for borrowing books will be this Friday, June 7th. ALL books will be due back in the library by June 18th for inventory.
- Grade 7 students will have an off grounds lunch on Wednesday.