- We have decided to honour our staff member, Josh Underhay, by adding a commemorative page to the yearbook. We are also including spring sports as well as semi-formal pictures, therefore the yearbook will be available mid-September. We will distribute the yearbooks at Birchwood and set a distributive date at the 2 local high schools. Any students leaving PEI should contact the office and leave a forwarding address.
Outdoor adventure club:
- With the weather looking nice, the outdoor adventure club will be going discgolfing today after school. Members wishing to attend are reminded to bring their permission forms and attendance fee.
- Can the girls AA and boys A flag football teams please be excused from class today at 2:50. Good luck to both teams today in there games.
- Can the A boys flag football team please meet in the gym at break for a meeting.
- Practice for girls A flag football today at 3:15
- There will be a team meeting upstairs in grade 7 room 304 at break to discuss team availability for make-up games next week. Bring your snacks ladies!!