Birchwood Grade 8 Parent Meeting for 2020 Grade 9 Trip:
- Birchwood Grade 8 Parent Meeting for 2020 Grade 9 Trip is tonight at 6:00 in our cafeteria.
Oak Acres Counsellor in Training:
- Any students aged 14-16 years old, who are interested in applying to work as a Counsellor-in-Training at Oak Acres for half of the summer, please contact Ms. Forbes. CIT’s are mentored by camp counsellors and are involved in supervision of campers, leading activities, with a chance to meet other Island youth their age. Applications are available in the counselling office.
- Pass in $10 flag football fee to your coach or Ms. Morrison!!!
- AA boys flag football had an impressive win yesterday 31-19 in their first game and 52-0 for their second. They will practice today after school.
- A boys flag football head to Cornwall today for a double header good luck boys!
- A Girls practice today
- Our Cobras battled Queen Charlotte in the cold wind and rain to come out with their first win of the season earning a 3-1 victory. The Win highlighted by an impressive pitching performance from Neely Johnston as well as some tight team defence in pressure situations. Next action is this Friday at East Wiltshire.
TRACK AND FIELD
- All students going to the Zone 3 track and field meet tomorrow ; please meet in the gym today at 9:45. HAND ALL FORMS AND $ TO MS. MORRISON!
- Good luck to the students Students who are writing Gauss this morning. Could all students please make your way to the library after announcements.