Track and Field:
- All students that have signed up for track and field ; please meet in the gym today at 9:45.
Girls Flag Football:
- Congrats to the AA girls team on another dominating win against Gulf Shore last night. Well Done!
- Congrats as well to our girls A team on winning both games last night against Queen Charlotte and Stonepark! Special mention to Grace Bulger and Zoe Olscamp for playing EXCEPTIONALLY well! Practice will be Wednesday and Thursday from 3:15 – 4:30.
- Our first game is today at 4:30 against Queen Charlotte at Spring Lane field. All girls please meet in the library at break.
- Can students who are writing the math Gauss competition tomorrow please meet in Mr. Brioux’s room today at break for an important meeting.
- The Fry truck will be here Thursday, May 16. Bring your toonies!
Dear Grade 8 Parents,
- Wednesday, May 15, we will be meeting in the cafeteria, at 6:00pm, to discuss the grade 9 trip for 2019/2020 school year. We will review possible dates, a sample itinerary, and discuss fund-raising opportunities for students. If you cannot attend, we will post information covered at the meeting on the school website.
- We look forward to seeing you there!
- Grade 8 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 meets at lunch.
- Jazz band is cancelled at lunch today.
Impact Expo @ Holland College:
- Code Club Members and any Grade 7, 8 or 9 students interested in attending the Impact Expo at the Holland College Charlottetown Campus for an inside glance at Prince Edward Island’s thriving video game industry may sign up in the Main Office. It is being held on Thursday, May 23rd, for the day. Seats are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis. The Expo targets students who have an interest in pursuing an IT career. Lunch will be provided and all students will be responsible for completing any missed class work. For more information, please see Ms. Squire 221 or Mr. Vaive 224