Birchwood Semi Dance 2019:
- Where: Rodd Charlottetown Hotel on Kent Street
- When: June 14th – 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Tickets will be sold in the school lobby on May 16 and May 22 during lunch break. The tickets are $20.00. Please be ready to provide a parent/guardian contact phone number when you purchase a ticket. If you are bringing a guest from outside of Birchwood School, you must have a parent/guardian contact number for your guest as well.
Grade 8 Parents,
- Wednesday, May 15, we will be meeting in the cafeteria, at 6:00pm, to discuss the grade 9 trip for 2019/2020 school year. We will review possible dates, a sample itinerary, and discuss fund-raising opportunities for students. If you cannot attend, we will post information covered at the meeting on the school website.
- We look forward to seeing you there!
- Grade 9 meets tomorrow morning for practice.
- Jazz band will not meet at lunch tomorrow.
- Practices continue throughout the spring on Thursdays in the gym. All are welcome – come try it out!
- Can all members of the girls A flag football team meet in Mrs. Breedon’s room (room 313) at break this morning. Please bring your permission forms.
- A Girls travel to Cornwall today – first game is at 3:40, then 4:30. ALL players must have their forms signed.
- AA Girls play at 6pm at Francois Buote- Can AA Girls please meet in Mr. Brioux’s room at Break for a meeting.
- AA Boys 6:50 at Francois Buote: players are asked to meet in the gym at break to arrange drives.
- All flag football players and softball players should pay their coach or Ms Morrison their $10 athletic fee. Please have your money paid before your next game.
Outdoor Adventure Club:
- The outdoor adventure club will have a short meeting today at 1215 in room 225.
- The Fry truck will be here Thursday, May 16. Bring your toonies!