Outdoor Adventure Club:
- “The outdoor adventure club will meeting today at 12:15 in room 225 to discuss spring outings. All members are encouraged to attend, and as always new members are welcome.”
- Jazz band will meet at lunch today.
- Grade 8 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Grade 7 band will meet at lunch tomorrow.
Duke of Edinburgh:
- All of Duke of Edinburgh applications are due May 2nd. Please see Mrs. Dunn at break if you have any questions.
- Good Luck to Shanice SIngh , Carter Sigsworth, Evan Nicholson, Matt Hebert, Aidan Arsenault and Kimmy Chen as they represent Birchwood at the BADMINTON PROVINCIAL Championships in Summerside. Please excuse these students today at 2:30 pm.
- There will be no wrestling club this week.
- Girls practice today from 3:15-4:15
- Boys practice tomorrow from 3:15-4:15 outside dress properly bring your cleats
- Any students who still have a hockey academy jersey could you please hand in to either Mr. James or Mr. Brioux.