Important Dates for Gr 10 Registration
- April 4th – Parent Information Sessions.
- Charlottetown Rural – 7:00 pm.
- Colonel Gray – 6:00 pm EAL, 7:00 pm
- April 8th – Student Registration Information Session; 1:00 pm (Birchwood Jr. High)Representatives from both Ch Rural and Col Gray will be on hand to speak to students.
- April 15th – Student Registration Forms Due (Parent/guardian signature required and Returned to Birchwood homeroom teachers).
April 17th – Registration Day. Completed through Birchwood home room classes. Incomplete/unsigned registrations will not be processed. Rural and Col Gray staff will be on-site at Birchwood to address any concerns regarding registration.
Home & School:
Home and school meeting tonight at 6:30