Grad Picture Orders:
- Grad picture orders are due on Wednesday, March 13.
- Very Important- ALL Leadership students please meet in the Library during break today.
- Deadline for ordering yearbooks is has been extended to March 15.
- We have over 200 sold so far. Don’t wait as no additional yearbooks can be ordered after March 15
- Cost is $30 and you can order your yearbook 3 ways:
- From our school website, Birchwood Yearbook Orders,
- Email money transfer it to email@example.com. If you email money transfer please include in note, it is for yearbook, & your son or daughters name.
- Pay in the office
HUGE congrats to all the Cobras who participated in the tournament on Saturday. It was the first tournament for many of the wrestlers. Practice today, Wed & Thurs
- Gold – Hunter, Lucas, RJ, Alistair
- Silver – Blake, Shanice, Margie, Christopher, Andrew
- Bronze – Elisha, Rashmi, Usha, Jensen, Keegan
Destination Imagination :
- Great job by all students who competed Saturday at East Wiltshire.
- Both teams from Birchwood won gold in their division.
- Congrats Ryan Newson, Leah Gillis, Janet Li, Sabrina Li, Kimmy Chen and Arlo Thompson!
- Reminder Hockey Academy Wednesday at EASTLINK CENTER – new time -2:15-3:15
- All students who have signed up to participate in the Heritage Fair, please see Mrs. Breedon at lunch, in room 313
- Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45 am for rehearsal. Jazz band at lunch tomorrow.
- Please return your overdue library books.