- Parents! The OurSCHOOL survey will run again this year from February 19 to March 15 for students, parents and teachers. It’s an opportunity for you to express your views on your child’s experience at home and at school, on topics such as communication between school staff and parents, homework, school support for your child’s learning, and inclusion and safety at school. An information/permission form was sent home with your child on Tuesday. Please check your email next week for the link to the parent survey.
Upcoming Student Events:
- Friday, Feb. 15.
- Cobra Spirit Day!! Wear your Cobra Gear!!
- Birchwood Night at UPEI in support of UPEI Panthers Basketball
- 4:30 Tour of UPEI, Pep Rally, Face painting
- 6:00 Women’s Game
- 8:00 Men’s Game
Wed. February 20th
- Pyjama Day – Stay cozy all day!
Wed. February 27th
- Pink Shirt Day! Support Anti-Bullying!
- School Dance
Thur. March 7th
- Tropical Thursday – Bring on Summer
Fri. March 15th
- Winter Carnival
- Throw Back Spirit Day – Wear something from the past!!!
- Grade 7 band will not be meeting at lunch today. Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Practice today 3-4:30
- AA girls basketball practice – 3:00-4:30
- A boys basketball practice – 4:30-6:00
- Tues Feb 19
- A Boys host QC
- AA Boys travel to QC
- “Sweet Reads” week in the library! We will celebrating our readers in the library. If you are caught reading in the library at lunch time you will receive a Valentine treat before you leave.
- Reminder the yearbook committee will be working on yearbook in Mr. Vaive’s room today during lunch.
OurSCHOOL Survey :
- Homeroom teachers, please ensure information sheet regarding ourSCHOOL survey is passed out to students. Survey will start next week. Students only need to return form if they are NOT participating in the survey.
- Swim day on Friday February 15th. Those involved in the CARI swim program, please remember to bring your swim bag for tomorrow’s outing. Teachers please allow students involved to leave class at 9:05 to catch the bus at 9:10