Dear Parent or Guardian,
Students, Teachers and Parents/Guardians across PEI are participating in the OurSCHOOL Survey. Further to the information that was sent to you about your child’s participation in the OurSCHOOL Survey, please note that the Parent/Guardian Survey is now open until March 15th.
The information collected through this survey will provide current information about our school and learning, will help us to inform our school goals, identify successes and areas for improvement, inform policies and programs, and share results with parents and the community.
The survey allows you to express your views about your child’s experiences at home and at school.
- The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- Your responses should be based on this current 2018-2019 school year.
- If you have more than one child in our school, you may complete the survey more than once.
- Your responses are anonymous and confidential as they are recorded on a secure site without personal identifying information.
- You may skip any questions you do not wish to answer.
- Check your email for the The link to the survey.
- If you have not received the email, contact Ron Vaive at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results will be used only for the purpose of achieving goals in our school and the PEI education system. The information is collected under Section 31 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and under Section 3.1(c) of the Education Act.
For more information about the OurSCHOOL Survey program, you can visit The Learning Bar Inc.’s website: www.thelearningbar.com.
Should you have any questions about the survey, you may contact Ron Carragher.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.