- Deadline for ordering yearbooks is Thursday, February 28th.
- Cost is $30 and you can order your yearbook 3 ways:
- Wed. February 27th
- Pink Shirt Day! Support Anti-Bullying!
- -School Dance – 7:00 – 9:00
- Thur. March 7th
- Tropical Thursday – Bring on Summer
- Fri. March 15th
- Winter Carnival
- Throw Back Spirit Day – Wear something from the past!!
- Please return all overdue library books today at break or lunch.
- Grade 8 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Rock band will meet after school from 3-4pm.
- Grade 7 band will meet at lunch tomorrow for rehearsal.
- The basketball season is officially over! Our AA Girls lost a heartbreaker on Saturday by one point, to settle for 4th. Congrats o Shanice Singh on her all star award.
- The A Boys fell to Montague on Friday evening.
- All the best to our Grade 9 players, moving on to high school. Huge thanks to our volunteer coaches!
- Tues & Thurs bball 7-8:15am continues!
- A Boys – hoodies – please pay $45 to Ms. Morrison in the gym
- Huge shout out to members of the Cobras Wrestling Team, who trained w/ a former national team athlete and coach all weekend. Great job!
- Next practice – Wed & Thurs 3-4:30
- The Grade 9 Pascal Math Competition will be held today during Periods 3 & 4 in Mr. Craig’s Room #237. Students who signed up to write this exam can arrive at breaktime. Make sure to bring $10 if you haven’t already done so.