- Parents! The OurSCHOOL survey will run again this year from February 19 to March 15 for students, parents and teachers. It’s an opportunity for you to express your views on your child’s experience at home and at school, on topics such as communication between school staff and parents, homework, school support for your child’s learning, and inclusion and safety at school. An information/permission form was sent home with your child on Tuesday. Please check your email next week for the link to the parent survey.
- Wed. February 20th
- Pyjama Day – Stay cozy all day!
- Wed. February 27th
- Pink Shirt Day! Support Anti-Bullying!
- School Dance
- Thur. March 7th
- Tropical Thursday – Bring on Summer
- Fri. March 15th
- Winter Carnival
- Throw Back Spirit Day – Wear something from the past!!!
- Mrs. Breedon is sick today, so the meeting for anyone interested in participating in this year’s Heritage Fair, will be rescheduled to tomorrow at lunch, in room 313.
- Deadline for ordering yearbooks is February 28th. You can order your yearbook from our school website
- Birchwood Yearbook Orders
- Cost is $30
- Grade 8 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Rock band will meet after school from 3-4pm.
- Grade 7 band will meet at lunch tomorrow for rehearsal.
- AA Boys play at 4pm today at QC in a playoff game. Go cheer on your COBRAS!
- A Boys host QC today at 4. Come to the game & cheer on the COBRAS!
- Playoffs are just around the corner – we will have the A Boys first game confirmed once we have final standings, upon completion of the league.
- Congrats to Holly Coffin on her silver medal at the Atlantic Wrestling Championships over the weekend. Practices this week: Wed & Thurs 3-4:30
- Wrestling Camp on Sat & Sun at Colonel Gray