- Parents! The OurSCHOOL survey will run again this year from February 19 to March 15 for students, parents and teachers. It’s an opportunity for you to express your views on your child’s experience at home and at school, on topics such as communication between school staff and parents, homework, school support for your child’s learning, and inclusion and safety at school. An information/permission form was sent home with your child on Tuesday. Please check your email next week for the link to the parent survey.
Upcoming Student Events:
- Friday, Feb. 15.
- Cobra Spirit Day!! Wear your Cobra Gear!!
- Birchwood Night at UPEI in support of UPEI Panthers Basketball
- 4:30 Tour of UPEI, Pep Rally, Face painting
- 6:00 Women’s Game
- 8:00 Men’s Game
Wed. February 20th
- Pyjama Day – Stay cozy all day!
Wed. February 27th
- Pink Shirt Day! Support Anti-Bullying!
- School Dance
Thur. March 7th
- Tropical Thursday – Bring on Summer
Fri. March 15th
- Winter Carnival
- Throw Back Spirit Day – Wear something from the past!!!
- Tues Feb 19
- A Boys host QC
- AA Boys travel to QC
- Swim day on Friday February 15th. Those involved in the CARI swim program, please remember to bring your swim bag for tomorrow’s outing. Teachers please allow students involved to leave class at 9:05 to catch the bus at 9:10