- Deadline for ordering yearbooks is . You can order your yearbook from our school webiste
- Birchwood Yearbook Orders
- Cost is $30
- Grade 9 Grad Pics are postponed to Tuesday Feb. 5 & Wednesday Feb. 6.
Varicella (Chicken Pox):
- The grade 7 and 8 students will be vaccinated on:
- Grade 8 Varicella vaccine, Tuesday, Feb. 5.
- Grade 7 Varicella vaccine, Thursday, Feb. 7.
- Click the links below for more info from Dr. Heather Morrison, Chief Public Medical Officer and the consent form.
- Letter from Dr. Heather Morrison
- Immunization Consent for Varicella
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 1
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 2
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school.
Home & School:
- Home & School meeting, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 7:30.
Birchwood Study Skills Night, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 6:30 – 7:30.
- Birchwood invites parents and our student body to participate in an evening of learning together. This night is designed for parents and their children to work together to create new habits that will lead to success. Click the link below for more info and to sign up.
- Study Skills Night
Late French Immersion:
- Feb. 12, Late French Immersion Info meeting – 6:00
Lost and Found for Grade 9 Trip Students:
- We have numerous articles of clothing that were left after the grade 9 trip. If anyone is missing any, please come and take a look in the office.
Code Club at Birchwood:
- Students who are interested in computer programming and electronics, the Code Club will be held on Monday afternoons after school from 3 – 4:00 pm, beginning today, February 4, today. This is a free program. Please register and pick up the permission form from Ms. Squire in room 221.
- Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45 for rehearsal.
- Grade 9 students please pass in your form for band trip.
- AA Boys 3-4:30; AA Girls – no practice
- A Boys & Girls 4:30-6
- Congrats to the AA Boys and Girls teams on their participation in the Stonepark tournament over the weekend.
- HUGE Congrats to Holly Coffin & Margie DesRoches on their results this past weekend in Nova Scotia. Both girls came home with a silver medal, defeating some very tough opponents. Great job!
- No practice today (Monday). Will confirm Wed & Thurs practices
- Please return all overdue library books today at break or lunch. Thank you.
- Zone 3 Competition is on today. All gymnasts, please be dismissed at 2:15.