Dear Parents & Guardians;
Grade 9 Grad Pics Monday Feb. 4 & Tuesday Feb. 5.
Varicella (Chicken Pox):
- We recently had a student in Grade 9 diagnosed with Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- The grade 7 and 8 students will be vaccinated on:
- Grade 8 Varicella vaccine, Tuesday, Feb. 5.
- Grade 7 Varicella vaccine, Thursday, Feb. 7.
- Click the links below for more info from Dr. Heather Morrison, Chief Public Medical Officer and the consent form.
- Letter from Dr. Heather Morrison
- Immunization Consent for Varicella
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 1
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 2
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school.
Home & School:
- Home & School meeting, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 7:30.
Birchwood Study Skills Night, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 6:30 – 7:30.
- Birchwood invites parents and our student body to participate in an evening of learning together. This night is designed for parents and their children to work together to create new habits that will lead to success. Click the link below for more info and to sign up.
- Study Skills Night
Late French Immersion:
- Feb. 12, Late French Immersion Info meeting – 6:00
Lost and Found for Grade 9 Trip Students:
- We have numerous articles of clothing that were left after the grade 9 trip. If anyone is missing any, please come and take a look in the office.