Nov 21-Report Cards sent home
Nov 22- ( Evening 4-7) Parent Teacher Interviews
Nov 23- ( Day 8:30-12:00) ( no classes) Parent Teacher Interviews
Nov 26- Staff PD ( no classes)
- Band: Grade 8 band tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 band at lunch.
- The meeting scheduled for this evening for grade 9 band parents is post-poned to next week. An email has been sent with this info, but all grade 9 band students should also inform their parents of this change.
- Jazz Band at 12:00 in the band room.
- AA girls basketball – Practice 3-4:30. Parent meeting today at 4:30.
- A girls practice today at 3-4:30
- Boys – AA and A boys practice today 4:30-6:00
Grade 9 Trip:
- Students participating in the Christmas tree fundraiser, please meet in Mme. Walsh’s room at break for an update.
- 12:15 – Dark dodgers vs. watermelaon
- 12:30 – destroying demons vs. bullets
- Tomorrow after school.
- There will be another meeting today at 12:15 in Mr. Dohoo’s room to discuss rock climbing. This time Mr. Dohoo will even be there.