Nov 21-Report Cards sent home
Nov 22- ( Evening 4-7) Parent Teacher Interviews
Nov 23- ( Day 8:30-12:00) ( no classes) Parent Teacher Interviews
Nov 26- Staff PD ( no classes)
- Band: Grade 9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45 am.
- Jazz: Jazz band at lunch tomorrow.
Basketball & Wrestling Fees:
- please hand in forms and athletic fee asap!
- Girls AA practice 3-4:30 and A girls 4:30-6:00
- Boys AA practice 3-4:30 and A boys 4:30-6:00
- 12:15 – Fireball vs. Top Dawgs
- 12:30 – King Cobras vs. Jolly Titans
- Practice today 3 – 4:30
- Congrats to Holly Coffin, who participated on a training camp this past weekend in Halifax with 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist, Erica Wiebe.
Destination Imagination :
- Today in Mr. Murphy’s room at 12:10. Please be there on time.
Outdoor Adventure Club:
- There will be a meeting today in Mr. Dohoo’s room at 12:15 to discuss this week’s rock climbing outing. Interested members will need to fill out a waiver and therefore must attend the meeting.