- Oct. 26 Grade 7 Off Grounds For Lunch
- Oct. 26 Deadline to get Yearbook Special. Click here
- Oct 29-Nov 2 Spirit Week
- Nov. 6 School Dance 7:00-9:00
- Nov. 7 Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Nov 8 & 9 PEITF Convention – No Classes
- Nov. 12 Remembrance Day (Sunday, Nov 11) – No Classes
- Nov. 14 Take Your Kid to Work Day – Grade 9 students
- Nov. 17 Picture Re-takes
- Nov. 22 Parent Teacher Interviews – 3:00 – 7:00 pm
- Nov. 23 Parent Teacher Interviews – 9:00 – 3:00 pm – No Classes
- Nov. 26 Professional Learning Day – No Classes
- Girls’ AA soccer: THE GIRLS WON THE BRONZE! Goals were scored by Tessa Dodds & Chloe Campbell. Team should meet in the gym at break to return their jerseys and plan for the season end party! Good luck to our Grade 9 players moving on to Colonel Gray and Charlottetown Rural!
- Girls’ Volleyball: AA & A teams should meet in the gym at break to arrange drives to QC for their tournament. AA team will leave at 1:20, A team after school
- All Mrs. Gairns classes will be held in the art room today, expect for period 4, 5 and 6- those classes will be held in Mr. James classroom.
- Megan MacDonald, MacKenzie Thompson and Olamide please meet in the library at break.
- Please return all overdue library books.
- A big thank you to everyone who took part in the library activities this week.
- Leadership students will be meeting in the cafeteria today.
- Field hockey girls please meet today in room 227, Ms. MacGillivray’s room for a quick meeting at break, 9:45.
- Great job to all students who performed at CRHS last night. Well done!! Band shirt payments are due today
- Will meet today at 12:10 in Mr. Craig’s room 237. Just a reminder that anyone in Grades 7-9 is welcome to attend as both enrichment and extra Math help is provided.