- Meet the Teacher night is tomorrow night, Sept. 18, 6:30.
- Grade 9 Trip Parent info meeting is tomorrow night, Sept. 18, 7:30.
- Breakfast Program will be starting Tuesday, Sept. 18.
- Picture days are Sept. 20, & 21
- Birchwood Terry Fox run, Sept. 27
- Our Birchwood Breakfast Program will be starting this Tuesday morning. We are accepting donations of Items such as cereal, strawberry jam, granola bars, apples would be greatly appreciated. All items must be nut and shell fish free. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- We are also in need of volunteers for our breakfast program on Mondays, Thursdays, or Fridays. We would ask that any volunteers be at the school from 7:50 – 8:40. Please contact the school at 9023686870 or email Michelle MacDonald at email@example.com if you are interested.
Grade 9 Trip fundraiser:
- The Cavendish Fry Wagon will be in the courtyard today at noon. Buy some fries to support our grade 9 school trip to Ottawa and Quebec! $2 each!
Grade 9 Trip Meeting:
- An information session will follow “Meet the Teacher” on Tuesday, September 18, at 7:30. We will be reviewing the itinerary, cost, date, and fundraising opportunities.
- Anyone interested in singing this year is invited to come to our first Glee Club meeting in Mr. Underhay’s room at 12:10 TODAY. New members welcome, returning members welcome! All grades, boys AND girls, French and English, band and non-band are all welcome.
- Anyone interested in playing in jazz band this year is invited to come to our first Jazz Band meeting in the band room at 12:10 TOMORROW. New members welcome, returning members welcome! Usually open to band students in grade 8 and 9, come tomorrow for more information.
- Meeting today at break, 9:45, in room 224.
- Those interested in doing cross country please sign up at the gym office. There will be a practice today after school @ 3:00.
- Practice 3-4:30. Pick up at UPEI
Girls’ A & AA soccer:
- Practice today 3-4:30
- Practice 3 – 4:30
- Soccer A Girls & Boys play their first games on Thursday, Sept 20. More info will be given out at practice
- Practice today 3 – 4:30.
- Practice 3-4:30.
- Library Monitor shifts start today. The library will be open at break ONLY to check out books. If you are needing a book for class, please make sure you grab your book at break or lunch.
- Grade 9 band tomorrow morning 7:45.