- Meet the Teacher night is tonight, Sept. 18, 6:30.
- Grade 9 Trip Parent info meeting is tonight, Sept. 18, 7:30.
- Breakfast Program will be starting today, Sept. 18.
- Picture days are Sept. 20, & 21
- Birchwood Terry Fox run, Sept. 27
- Our Birchwood Breakfast Program will be starting this Tuesday morning. We are accepting donations of Items such as cereal, strawberry jam, granola bars, apples would be greatly appreciated. All items must be nut and shell fish free. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- We are also in need of volunteers for our breakfast program on Mondays, Thursdays, or Fridays. We would ask that any volunteers be at the school from 7:50 – 8:40. Please contact the school at 9023686870 or email Michelle MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Grade 9 Trip Meeting:
- An information session will follow “Meet the Teacher” on Tuesday, September 18, at 7:30. We will be reviewing the itinerary, cost, date, and fundraising opportunities.
Picture day is this Thursday and Friday
- The library will be open at break ONLY to check out books. If you are needing a book for class, please make sure you grab your book at break or lunch.
- The Adopt a School Program started on Saturday and our Library has already received close to 50 new books. Thank you to everyone for your support. The fundraiser is running until October 7th.
- At our meeting, we agreed to rehearse every day 4 in Mr. Underhay’s room. If you missed it, you are still more than welcome to come tomorrow.
- Grade 8 band students meet for rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Anyone interested in playing in jazz band this year is invited to come to our first Jazz Band meeting in the band room at 12:10 TODAY. New members welcome, returning members welcome! Usually open to band students in grade 8 and 9, come at lunch for more information.
- Boys Baseball team has been posted. We would like to thank everyone who tried out. There will be a meeting in Mr. Daley’s room this morning at break.
- Game at 4:50 against Stonepark in Cornwall. Girls are to be picked up in Cornwall at 6:00. Please be in Mme. Walsh’s room at 3:10.
AA Girls’ soccer:
- No practice today. Next practice Wednesday 3-4:30. No practice Thursday.
A Girls’ soccer:
- Practice today from 3-4:30. Listen to announcements after lunch in case of rain.
A & AA Boys’ soccer:
- Practice today 3-430. Listen to announcements after lunch in case of rain.