Grade 8 parents and guardians:
Birchwood’s Grade 9 travel team has begun plans for next year’s grade 9 Trip to Ottawa and Québec City. There will be a meeting, Tuesday evening, April 17th at 5:00pm, in the school’s cafeteria to discuss three fundraising opportunities. Click the link for more info. Grade 9 2019 Trip
- This is the last week to order yearbooks. To order click here. or bring your money into the office.
- Cobra Gear orders click here
- Jazz band at lunch today. All members must attend. Rehearsal begins at 12pm.
- Grade 8/9 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
- Practice today 3:00 – 4:30
- Good Luck to all Badminton team members as they travel to compete in the zone 3 Badminton finals today after school. All players are asked to meet in the gym at 10:45 break.
- The grade 8’s are leading the way in our Read to Shoot in the library. This is the final week, so be sure to take a shot after you check out your book.
- The library is open after school for tutoring. Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity provided by the Colonel Gray students.
- Yearbook today at lunch in room 224. All members must attend.
- All students participating in the Heritage Fair, please see Mrs. Breedon at break in room 313