- Jazz band at lunch today.
- Grade 8/9 band tomorrow morning.
- Flute sectionals at 12:15 tomorrow.
- Deadline for ordering your Yearbook online is February 28. To order click here.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
Intramurals: Badminton Intramurals
- Practice today 3 – 430
- Mrs. Cudmore and Ms. Morrison were very pleased with how everyone competed on Saturday. Congrats to all team members who represented Birchwood at the Gymnastics Provincials for the first time in 30 years!!! Highlights include:
- Bantam Girls :
- Lorynn Crawford – 1st all around
- Katie Kelly – 4th AA
- Team – 2nd place
- Intermediate Girls:
- Lauren Rafuse – 1st AA
- Brenna Ing – 2nd AA
- Bantam Boys:
- Carter MacNeill – 4th AA
- RJ Hetherington – 5th AA
- The library is hosting a Reading Olympic Challenge. There will be 19 competitors(homerooms). The events and how to qualify are in your homeroom. The Reading Olympics will continue for the month of February. Prizes for Gold, Silver and Bronze medal include a homeroom taco party, a Sundae party or a freezie party. Good luck to all participating “athletes”. Happy Reading.
- Bake sale at lunch hour – all proceeds will be used to support Mental Health Programs on PEI
- Reminder : Science Fair permission forms and proposals are due by Wednesday, February 14. Please see Mrs. Bernard (room 306) if you were unable to pick up a form last week.
- Destination Imagination today during lunch hour – groups will be working on Group Projects