Birchwood Indigo Night is Tonight!
Birchwood is having an Indigo Night on tonight, November 15th, from 5-8pm and all purchases made in store at Indigo Charlottetown, will benefit our library. Twenty percent of the sales from this event will be placed on a gift card for our school. This will be an opportune time to buy your Christmas books and gifts; and in turn, put new books on the shelves in our library for our students to enjoy for years to come. Thank you so much in advance for assisting us with our urgency to fill and update our shelves. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Just mention Birchwood School when checking out at the cash. Click the link below for more details on our library blog. https://sites.google.com/cloud.edu.pe.ca/thebirchwoodlibrary/donations/indigo-night
- Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- Boys grade ⅞ team will be practising tomorrow at 7:00 am in the morning.
- Boys AA practice today, 4:30 – 6pm.
- Boys A practice today, 3pm – 4:30 pm.
- Hockey Academy for Gr. 7’s today. Please excuse students at 1:45.
- TONIGHT from 5-8pm, Birchwood Intermediate has an Indigo night. 20% of All sales during this evening will go back to Birchwood for new books. See the library blog for more details. https://sites.google.com/cloud.edu.pe.ca/thebirchwoodlibrary/donations/indigo-night
- Yearbook today at Noon in room 224.
- Destination Imagination will meet tomorrow in the science lab
Band and Music:
- Grade 7 band today at noon.
- Glee Club Thursday at noon.
- “Friends and Family of Birchwood Grade 9 StudentsAs you know, grade 9 students are going on a school trip in early February. We are trying to ease the financial burden by generating a little bit of money to go towards the trip. If you typically buy gift cards as Christmas gifts, look no further. There is a large selection of gift cards that we offer and can order for you in time for Christmas giving. Please reach out to Nadine Sutcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your support! “
- Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9
- Dodgeball intramural sign up sheets available outside the gym. Please hand in to Mr. MacVicar or Ms. Morrison. Dodgeball will start next week. Deadline for teams to be submitted is no later than Tuesday, Nov. 14th
- Boys grade ⅞ team will be practicing next Tuesday & Thursday at 7:00 am.
- All players are asked to pay their athletic fees.
- On November 15th, from 5-8pm, Birchwood Intermediate has an Indigo night. 20% of All sales during this evening will go back to Birchwood for new books. See the library blog for more details.
- .25 books for sale on the cart just inside the library doors.
- Nov. 10- Could student council please meet in the cooking lab today at 12:10.
- Yearbook Contest! Submit your art for the Yearbook cover. This year’s theme is “True Colors” submit your design by November 10th. See posters for more information.