- Savings Pass Fundraiser: Oct. 2nd – Oct. 18. The last day to bring in forms and money will be this Wednesday, Oct. 18. PRIZES will also be awarded to the top 3 sellers!! Unlike Coupon Books, the QSP Savings Pass has UNLIMITED USE until it expires in August, 2018! 50% of the profits go directly to our school. Top 4 sellers in the school will each receive a $20 gift card to the location of their choice.
- Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- Boys open gym basketball – Tues. and Thurs. Mornings 7am – 8:15 am
- Girls open gym Basketball – Wednesday 6pm – 7:30 pm
- Cross country Tuesday, 3pm
- Can students please pass in HOCKEY POOLS to Mr. Brioux or Mr. James ASAP. Deadline is Wednesday!!!!
Girls Field Hockey:
- Monday, October 16 – practice 3-4:30
- Tuesday, October 17 – playoff game vs QC at 3:30
- Wednesday, October 18 – practice 3-4:30
- Monday Oct 16 – Boys AA Soccer practice.
- Monday Oct 16 – Girls A Soccer Practice
- Monday Oct 16 – Girls AA Soccer Birchwood vs. East Wiltshire at 4:10 – final home game. Please be dressed and ready to warm up no later than 3:20. You can get your jerseys from Ms. Morrison after school in the Phys Ed office.
- Tuesday Oct 17 – Girls A Soccer will play their first playoff game in Souris
- Tuesday Oct 17 – Girls AA Soccer practice 3-430 (** no playoff game)
- Tuesday OCT. 17th- Boys AA Soccer @ Stonepark 4:10 pm (playoff)
- Wednesday Oct 18 – Girls AA Soccer practice 3-430
- Monday Oct 16 Girls volleyball practice 3-4:30.
- Tuesday Oct 17 Game at Stonepark 4:00.
- Wednesday practice 3-4:30
- Weekend tournament schedule for Stonepark tournament will be out soon.
- The first team in the Escape room managed to ESCAPE in 20 minutes and 46 seconds. That is the time to beat! Escape room players for this week, please ensure you are in the library by 12:10. Please have your money or donation with you if you haven’t paid already.
- The members of the Outdoor Adventure Club’s Wednesday group will meet at 12:15 today in Mr. Dohoo’s room 225 to discuss this week’s outing. All members interested in going discgolfing must come to the meeting.
- Jazz Band today at lunch.
- Grade 8/9 band tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 band Wednesday at noon.
- New skills for all band students are listed on the white board in the band room.