Take your kids to work day is this Wednesday, Nov. 1st. This is for Grade 9 students only. Please return your permission slip.
- Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- The boys Volleyball team will travel to Summerside today to take on SIS in a playoff match. The boys will be leaving school between 9th and 10th period. Good Luck Boys !!!
- Please return all overdue library books to the library at lunch.
- The library will be open after school until 3pm.
- The library has raised over $400 for new books. Thank you to everyone who purchased a freezie and participated in our Escape Room fundraiser over the last couple of weeks.
- There will be an outdoor adventure club meeting Monday at 12:15 in Mr. Dohoo’s room 225. All members who wish to go geocaching must attend.
- Reminder to any student interested in taking part in the Destination Imagination competition to sign up with Mr. Murphy in the cooking lab or Madame Bernard in room 306. If you have an interest in engineering, fine arts, improv or community service – this is the challenge for you!
- Yearbook meeting today in room 224
- Grade 8/9 band tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Grade 7 band Wednesday at lunch.