Take your kids to work day is TOMORROW, Nov. 1st. This is for Grade 9 students only. Please return your permission slip.
- Open gym: Days 1/2 Grade 7. Days 3/4 Grade 8. Days 5/6 Grade 9.
- Congrats to the boys volleyball team as they defeated SIS yesterday and will move on to the provincials this weekend. The boys will play ME Callaghan on Friday, Nov 3 at 5pm. Go Cobras Go!!
- Girls – please return your jerseys and pay your $20 athletic fee to Ms. Morrison
- Congratulations to the Girls Soccer team on a Silver Medal finish at the provincial championships.
- Congrats to our girls Field Hockey team on a great first season and to Sydnee Chaisson on being named tournament allstar! Great job cobras!
- Tomorrow afternoon
- Please return all overdue library books to the library at lunch.
- On November 15th, from 5-8pm, Birchwood Intermediate has an Indigo night. 20% of All sales during this evening will go back to Birchwood for new books. See the library blog for more details.
- Reminder to any student interested in taking part in the Destination Imagination competition to sign up with Mr. Murphy in the cooking lab or Madame Bernard in room 306. If you have an interest in engineering, fine arts, improv or community service – this is the challenge for you!
- Yearbook Contest! Submit your art for the Yearbook cover. This year’s theme is “True Colors” submit your design by November 10th. See posters for more information
- Grade 7 band Wednesday at lunch.