Important Upcoming dates to remember:
- June 16 :
- Grade 9 grad dance at Jack Blanchard Hall.
- Last day for breakfast program.
- School tours for next years students:
- Grade 7 exchange with QC/Stonepark in the am.
- Grade 8 exchange with QC/Stonepark in the pm.
- June 20 – Grade 9 Provincial Math Assessment.
- June 21:
- Last day for cafeteria.
- Yearbook signing.
- Sports Awards.
- June 22:
- Grade 7/8 year end trip to Sandspit, $15.
- Grade 9 Graduation, 7:00 pm. Students must arrive by 6:30.
- June 23:
- Grade 9 year end trip to Moncton, $35.
- Grade 7/8 report cards go home.
- June 26 – Last day for students at Birchwood.
- Yearbooks will be here NEXT WEEK. ONLY 12 BOOKS LEFT. Don’t get left out on signing day. You can pay in the office. Cost is $30.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Last bowling day is Thursday. All helpers see Ms. MacPherson by Wednesday.
- Monday: Regular Menu
- Tuesday: Beef taco with rice and corn.
- Wednesday: Panzerotti with rice and salad.
- Thursday: Chicken strips with mashed potato.
- Friday: Baked fish and veg.