Important Upcoming dates to remember:
- June 16 :
- Grade 9 grad dance at Jack Blanchard Hall.
- Last day for breakfast program.
- School tours for next years students:
- Grade 7 exchange with Stonepark in the am.
- Grade 8 exchange with Stonepark in the pm.
- June 20 – Grade 9 Provincial Math Assessment.
- June 21:
- Last day for cafeteria.
- Yearbook signing.
- Sports Awards.
- June 22:
- Grade 7/8 year end trip to Sandspit, $15.
- Grade 9 Graduation, 7:00 pm. Students must arrive by 6:30.
- June 23:
- Grade 9 year end trip to Moncton, $35.
- Grade 7/8 report cards go home.
- June 26 – Last day for students at Birchwood.
- Yearbooks will be here NEXT WEEK. ONLY 15 BOOKS LEFT. Don’t get left out on signing day. You can pay in the office. Cost is $30.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Congratulations to Marshall Morrison who came in 2nd in the skate boarding competition on Saturday. Also a congrats to Jamie Koughan who came in 2nd in a BMX competition on the weekend. Great job Boys!
- Outdoor Adventure Club will have its final meeting today at noon in Mr. Dohoo’s room.
- Last chance for Semi tickets. They will be available June 12, and 14 during lunch time.
- Monday: Regular Menu
- Tuesday: Regular Menu
- Wednesday: Regular Menu
- Thursday: Regular Menu
- Friday:Regular Menu