- There are a limited number of yearbooks left for sale. You can pay in the office. Get your yearbook before they are all gone. Cost is $30. To Place your orders click here, or pay in the office.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Congratulations to the Birchwood Track team who competed in the Zone 3 Meet yesterday. Here are the athletes who are moving on to the Provincial Track Meet June 3:
- Girls events: Shot Put: Riley Garnhum 1st. High Jump, Kaileigh Martell 1st. Triple Jump: Kaileigh Martell 1st. Long Jump: Urmila Khanal 4th.
- Boys events: Javelin: Dylan Ross 4th. Discus: Chad Stewart 1st. Shot Put: Brayden Bjur & Chad Stewart both 3rd. High Jump: Damion Good 3rd, Andrew Carmichael 4th. 800 M Seth Doyle 4th.
- Boys’ flag football meeting in the gym at break.
- There will be two meetings next Thursday evening, May 25 for parents of all students attending Birchwood next year. Meeting will be at Birchwood School.
- 5:30 – 6:30 – All parents of students who will be in Grades 8 & 9 next year.
- 7:00 – 8:00 – All parents of students who will be in Grade 7 next year.
- Semi Dance tickets will be sold every Tuesday & Thursday at lunch in the lobby.
- Jazz band today at lunch.
- New skills listed on the white board in band room.
- Birchwood Spring Concert is June 8th at 7:00 pm.
- Monday: Real beef burger, baked potato and slaw.
- Tuesday: Beef taco, rice & corn.
- Wednesday: Spaghetti, salad, & garlic bread.
- Thursday: Sweet & Sour chicken and rice.
- Friday: Baked fish or chicken burger with potato.