There will be an Late French Immersion Info meeting Thursday, April 20th, at 7:00. This meeting is for all parents of grade 6 students who will be attending Birchwood’s Late French Immersion program next year for grade 7.
- Deadline for ordering yearbooks has been extended. Cost is $30. To Place your orders click here, or pay in the office.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Good luck to Urmila Khanal as she plays in the Badminton Zone finals on today at Birchwood.
- Good luck to all Birchwood wrestlers as they prepare for the provincials this Friday in Montague.
- Anyone interested in playing flag football see Mr. MacVicar.
- Outdoor Adventure Club is heading to Winter River trail for a hike today, 3:00 – 5:30.
- There will be a cake auction on Friday with all proceeds going to Easter Seals. Please feel free to donate a cake to be auctioned off for this great charity event.
- It is time for the Birchwood Cell Phone Challenge. We are asking any students or parents to bring in old or used phones. Birchwood has been a national winner for the past 4 years in a row. The top class will receive a pizza party.
- Grade 7 band today at lunch.
- Birchwood Concert band will be rehearsing Thursday at lunch.
- Jazz band Friday at lunch.
- Tuesday: Chicken taco served with rice & salad.
- Wednesday: Chicken burger, mashed potato, vegetable.
- Thursday: Chicken stir-fry.
- Friday: Baked fish, mashed potato, vegetable.