- Intramurals: Open Gym
- Boys soccer team had a 6-1 win yesterday against Souris. Amina Niyubushbozi had 3 goals, Seth Doyle, Augustin Penagos Ortiz, and Isaac Bourque each had 1. For a strong defensive effort Sammy Stone was player of the game.
- X-Country practice today after school. Please meet Mr.Brioux by the gym doors at 3pm.
- Students interested in the Outdoor Adventure Club are reminded to get their information sheets to Mr. Dohoo today at the start of lunch.
- Grade 7 band today at lunch.
- The Zen Zone will be open at lunch, come on down.
- School photos will now be on Friday, October 7.
- Our Terry Fox run will be Friday afternoon from 1:15 – 2:40 with a BBQ after the run for staff and students. Pledge sheets will be going home today with students and are due back on Thursday.
- Wednesday is hat day. Any students who wish to wear their hats, only $2. All proceeds go to Terry Fox.
- Monday: Mac & cheese with salad and garlic bread.
- Tuesday: BBQ chicken with flat bread, roll & salad.
- Wednesday: Chicken, mashed potato, corn & gravy.
- Thursday: Hamburger with pick your topping, mashed potato & veg.
- Friday: Baked fish or chicken nugget with mashed potato and veg.