Once A Cobra, Always A Cobra
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Students should keep listening for announcements on practice times for upcoming school sports: football, girls softball, track & field.
- All grade 9 students please check your school gmail accounts to vote for Mr. & Mrs Birchwood 2015/16 for the yearbook.
- Yearbook committee will be set up on the stage during lunch hour selling “selfies” for yearbook. Come with friends and buy a selfie for a dollar. All selfies will be included in the yearbook.
- Friday, April 22 is a bowling day! If you’re a helper and would like to go, you must see Ms.MacPherson before noon on Thursday.
- Grade 7 band today at lunch.
- Jazz Band Thursday at lunch.
- Birchwood Concert will be meeting at noon on Friday.
- Monday: Home made beef & macaroni with garlic bread & Caesar salad.
- Tuesday: Hot chicken with mashed potato & veg.
- Wednesday: Sweet & sour chicken with rice.
- Thursday: Shepard’s pie with mashed potato and Veg.
- Friday: Baked fish with mashed potato & veg.